Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NYT Article Inundation (keep 'em coming!)

My apologies for the back-to-back posts.  I'm getting off my computer soon.

I am officially being inundated with NYT articles relevant to my life and career.  Keep sending 'em, people!  I can't read fast enough so thank you to those friends and colleagues who are flooding my inbox.
I must share from the past 24 hours:

Easing the Way in Therapy With the Aid of an Animal - This is the subject of a grant I'm working on, not to mention Pauly and I are a Delta Society registered pet therapy team and visit patients at the hospital every other Tuesday. (March 15, 2011)

Forget the Treadmill. Get a Dog. - My thesis in a nutshell (as previously mentioned) (March 14, 2011)

Emotional Power Broker of the Modern Family - Family pets are more than "just pets" (March 14, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment