Sunday, February 19, 2012

My New House

I had a hell of a week (see I just need a moment...).  On Saturday, I started casually seeking a new home.  By casually, I mean I looked at 4 properties, fell in love with the first one I saw, completed the application (no easy feat), went back today to see it again (bringing Pauly to convince them that "no pets" does not mean "no Paulys", and signed a lease.  Beginning March 1, I am officially the proud renter of a house.  My new house is about 15-minutes from work, it has 3 bedrooms, a remodeled kitchen, a living room with a wood fireplace, a 1-car garage, a full basement with washer/dryer, and a fenced yard.  AND, the rent is comparable to 2-bedroom apartments.  AND, my landlord pays for heat and hot water.  Can you feel the excitement in my typing?  I'M SO EXCITED!!!

The front of my new house
The side of my new house.  Detached garage to the right



Kitchen with all the work stuff in it





Hallway out of kitchen.  Living room on left, bathroom on right, two bedrooms ahead, one bedroom to left

Living room, fireplace, built-in

Moving clockwise in living room

Front door into entry into living room

Living room

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 1 closet

Bedroom 2 (my office)

Closet in office

Office leads to bedroom 3

Bedroom 3 (taking suggestions on uses of this room, my least favorite)

Large closet in bedroom 3

Lots of room in bedroom 3

Ugly floor in bedroom 3 = reason I dislike this room

Patio & Yard (play set will be removed)

Yard

Yard

Yard with entry to walk-out basement

No comments:

Post a Comment