- There is a burning smell in my house, like burning rubber, and I cannot figure out where it's coming from.
- I thought I was going to get to the gym today for the first time in a month. Work beckoned. This is why I have gained 15 pounds in the past year and feel repulsive.
- I have to work 4 weekends in a row. 1 down, 3 to go. This means 5 weeks without a day off. Not one day. Enjoy your 3-day weekends.
- My work weeks average 60 hours. I earn just a smidgen above the poverty level for a family of 1.
- Since my house is not actually my house, I have been told that I will be getting roommates and that the 2
roomscells I have used as storage must be vacated. I have also been informed that people have been coming in when I'm not home. Oh, and, btw, it's too messy so please clean everything (in your spare time).
Thursday, February 16, 2012
I just need a moment...
I am in a horrible mood and feeling very negative towards my life right now. Venting can be cathartic, right?