Thursday, February 16, 2012

I just need a moment...

I am in a horrible mood and feeling very negative towards my life right now.  Venting can be cathartic, right? 
  1. There is a burning smell in my house, like burning rubber, and I cannot figure out where it's coming from.
  2. I thought I was going to get to the gym today for the first time in a month.  Work beckoned.  This is why I have gained 15 pounds in the past year and feel repulsive.
  3. I have to work 4 weekends in a row.  1 down, 3 to go.  This means 5 weeks without a day off.  Not one day. Enjoy your 3-day weekends.
  4. My work weeks average 60 hours.  I earn just a smidgen above the poverty level for a family of 1.
  5. Since my house is not actually my house, I have been told that I will be getting roommates and that the 2 rooms cells I have used as storage must be vacated.  I have also been informed that people have been coming in when I'm not home.  Oh, and, btw, it's too messy so please clean everything (in your spare time).
FML.

1 comment:

  1. :( did the landlord indicate that the two rooms/cells will be rented out before you moved in? This sounds really messed up!!!

    ReplyDelete